Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Exciting News!

In conjunction with RGS Title, of Columbia, MD, I will be providing real estate settlement services to the Garrett County area at a convenient McHenry location beginning April 1st. As an attorney, I am very excited to be able to offer my services here at Deep Creek Lake and very much look forward to serving local and visiting clientele in this capacity.

Aside from our convenient Deep Creek Lake location, there are many more benefits to closing with us that I would be happy to outline to anyone considering our services. Please feel free to contact me at gesabo@gmail.com.

Additionally, and pursuant RESPA (the Real Estate Settlement Procedures Act), remember that it is the buyer who has ultimate decision of determining whom they would like to serve as their settlement attorney. If you might be interested in my services, simply tell your agent that you would like to use me as your settlement attorney. I think you will find that I provide the highest level of personal service and will do everything in my power to assure a smooth transaction for all parties.

No comments: